Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 8, 2015

CHECKING IN TO THE TABLE BAY HOTEL IN CAPE TOWN




Click Để Xem Tiếp


http://baomoia.blogspot.com/2015/08/me-nhan-tam-ot-con-so-sinh-giua-uong.html


The Table Bay Hotel sits on the iconic historic waterfront and is known to be the most luxurious hotel in Cape Town. Before I arrived I had heard from many readers and hotel industry professionals that this was ‘the place to stay’ in Cape Town. So you can imagine my delight when I found out I would be staying at this hotel for two nights on my short visit to Cape Town.
Table Bay Hotel Sky View

The Table Bay Hotel Experience

Make no mistake — this is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world (and indeed a part of the LHW collection), with a level of service that is hard to come by, even for someone who reviews luxury hotels for a living!
My driver Joseph who welcomed me at the airport with a warm grin promptly took my bags and walked me to the nearby waiting car. Water, mints and cold towels were awaiting me inside the vehicle and Joseph was quick to ensure I was comfortable for the short 15 minute journey to the hotel – situated on the iconic V & A Waterfront.
Once there, a team of staff were happy to welcome me and ensure a smooth check-in process. Before I could reach for my credit card and passport, I was being offered a welcome glass of orange juice and cold towel – touché!
No more than a few minutes later I passed through the security guarded entrance to the elevators where a white-gloved security person checked guests’ keys to ensure the privacy of guests staying at the hotel. Throughout my stay I noticed there were security personnel located at all entrance points of the hotel, making sure that only guests are able to enter the hotel and enjoy the Table Bay Hotel as their sanctuary at Table Bay.
Superior Luxury Family room with couch

The Room

I was delighted to step inside my ocean-facing suite to find the sun pouring through my windows, complimenting the warm tones of the interior décor. The room was not overly large nor too small, but just the right size to feel sufficient. It felt homely and warm, especially with the sun pouring through the large ocean-facing windows.
There were a few nice in-room touches worth mentioning – particularly the complimentary sweets at turn down service and cookies in the room with daily cleaning. The bathroom is complete with Molton Brown products and replenished twice daily. The bed and linens were incredibly comfortable, which for me is one of the most important aspects of a hotel stay, especially in five star properties!

The Location

Because of the iconic location, this hotel has a lot to offer visitors to Cape Town – even if this isn’t your first visit. Previously I have stayed in Cape Town at Ellerman House and Cellars-Hohenhort in Constantia, so I was already familiar with the city (or so I thought). But I found there were so many perks to staying on the waterfront – especially as I was able to enjoy stunning sunsets and views of ‘that early morning glow’ on Table Mountain.

Camissa Restaurant 

During my stay I had the pleasure of tasting and experiencing local South African cuisine. Of course being a vegetarian that was particularly difficult, with only two options on the menu. With that, I opted for the pumpkin + goat’s cheese + rocket warm salad as an entree (4/5 stars), followed by the vegetable tart as a main (2.5/5 stars). But it wouldn’t be an evening meal without dessert! For the finale, I really struggled to find anything on the menu I thought I would like. While the flavours are incredibly different to anything else you will know, it is certainly worth sampling a local sweet meal – the best option being to ask your waiter/waitress for a recommendation.

What’s the verdict?

I truly loved my say at this hotel. The service was among some of the best I have experienced worldwide and was at a very high standard across all departments. I would highly recommend this hotel for visitors to Cape Town, especially if you’re celebrating a special occasion. Those evening sunsets are incredibly romantic and the location (right next to the V&A Waterfront mall) is undeniably the best in town.
The Pool

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét