Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 8, 2015

CHECKING IN TO THE BROOME HOTEL, NYC




Click Để Xem Tiếp


http://baomoia.blogspot.com/2015/08/giet-chet-3-ua-con-trai-vi-chong-khong.html


There are limitless options for hotel check-ins when you visit New York City. But there are a few ‘special secrets’ that you only hear about by word of mouth, and those few hotels feel much more like you are coming home, rather than checking in, for your stay in the city.
I checked in to the Broome Hotel in Soho, NYC, to see why this particular boutique hotel is a home away from home for so many return guests. What makes this hotel such a unique experience in the city? There was only one way to find out — to try it out for myself.
broome_hotel_nyc

The Broome Hotel, NYC

With only 14 bedrooms, a mere handful of people are lucky enough to callThe Broome Hotel their home each evening. From the moment you check-in and are shown to your room, you’re made to feel like a resident, much more than a guest.
There’s a 1:1 ratio of staff, meaning that the utmost care is taken to ensuring guests (or shall we say residents) are made to feel at home during their stay. Breakfast is complimentary (and ridiculously good), welcome chocolates are another welcoming touch, and the staff will go the extra mile to ensure you enjoy your stay in Soho.
I checked-in to The Broome Hotel in the early hours of the morning, much earlier than the check-in time of 3:00pm.
Because the room was not yet ready and the hotel was fully booked (if you want to secure your spot, do so in advance, rooms at The Broome are hard to come by), while I waited the staff brought me green tea to soothe my terrible throat, and even offered me breakfast while I waited inside the cafe – of which is currently only open to hotel guests between the hours of 7-10am.
The room was rushed to be cleaned for me, and no later than 12:00 noon I was shown to my room on the third floor. All rooms are delightfully bright and with simple furnishings, but it was the bed that really swept me off my feet. This would rival some of the world’s leading luxury hotels for the best hotel bed I have ever slept on. Talk about luxury linens.
During my short stay I was made to feel like a guest in my own home, with no request or question left unattended. If you’re a person who doesn’t like hotels, you will love The Broome. If you’re a person who loves hotels, you’ll have a hard time finding other properties around the world to match The Broome’s homely touch. Moreover, the rates are incredibly affordable for New York City. Particularly when this is one of the hottest neighbourhoods in town.
Rooms start at $300 per night.

suite_junior_Broome_nyc

penthouse_broome_hotel
Broome

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét